Monday, April 15, 2013

For Boston

In lieu of a post, I am posting here the two versions of healing sigil I have created for those victims of the Boston explosions today. I find sometimes you want to help in any way you can, but you're unsure how to proceed. I made these for people who might want a symbol or a directive for their energy.

It's based off the supreme healing capabilities of the nautilus, and the spiral, and the writing is essentially astral speak for "Energy to Boston", "Safety to Boston", etc. Feel free to print my sigil or modify it.

I kept the jps very large sized in case you want to print them.

When sending support energy, I am always sure to include a "If this energy is wanted", clause. It's find to act as a support, but never forget your source has free will and should be allowed to reject the energy if it chooses.




Stay safe, Boston.



No comments:

Post a Comment